- SOM: Stichting Omroep Muziek, established at Heuvellaan 33, 1217 JL in Hilversum and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 41194669;
- Website: the website www.omroepmuziek.nl and the Netherlands Radio Philharmonic Orchestra and the Netherlands Radio Choir websites that fall under this. For the Muziekcentrum van de Omroep and Muziekschatten, both also part of SOM, the privacy statement can be found at the relevant website.
A - First and last names;
B - (E-mail) addresses;
C - Telephone numbers;
D - Bank details;
E - Products or services purchased by you.
(A)-(C) are collectively referred to as "contact details"; (D) as "payment details". (A)-(E) are collectively referred to as 'your personal data'.
Use of your personal data by SOM
- Your contact details when you register on our website;
- Your payment details when you make a financial transaction for the benefit of SOM, for example buying tickets for a concert in the Muziekcentrum van de Omroep or performing a contract (service e-mails, sheet music downloads).
- If you send us e-mails or other messages, we may keep them. In certain situations, we may request additional personal data in order to better answer your question. This data will not be combined with other personal data we hold.
- All data obtained by us is stored on SOM's secure servers.
Use of your personal data by third parties
In the following cases, your personal data may be shared with third parties:
- If you visit another site via our website and/or proceed to registration or a financial transaction with an involved external partner, service provider or (co-)organiser. This may be the case with events and actions both in and outside the Netherlands Radio Music Centre. We make agreements with third parties to ensure optimum security and confidentiality of your personal data. For the privacy statement of a third party involved, we refer you to the statement on the website of that party.
- If SOM is obliged by law to pass on personal data to the competent authorities.
SOM and any third parties need your personal data to perform a contract or order tickets by name and to enable data analyses or customer satisfaction surveys. Your contact details are also used to send you newsletters or other information if you so wish.
Together with the external parties involved, SOM is co-responsible for the processing of personal data of concertgoers of the Radio 4 broadcast series in Utrecht (TivoliVredenburg, Jacobikerk) and Amsterdam (The Royal Concertgebouw) and for concerts under the auspices of SOM at these locations or elsewhere. For concerts in the Muziekcentrum van de Omroep (MCO), SOM is the data controller, unless a third party (usually the renter of a location in the MCO) is the organiser of the event and SOM only acts as processor of personal data.
If you object to the way your personal data is used, you can contact SOM or the third party involved, if applicable. See also below under 'Your rights'.
Sharing pages and information via social media
Your rights: modification or deletion of personal data
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter via the newsletter module on our website.
SOM stores personal data of you as a concert visitor of the broadcast series and own series in the MCO for a maximum of four concert seasons. After that, the data will be anonymised.
Your payment data will only be used once by SOM to process your desired payment. Once your payment has been processed, SOM will delete your payment details.
SOM has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access and unlawful processing. The personal data is stored in a secure https environment with an SSL certificate.